MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #1686 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Fight Night Campion was alright but it was way to easy for the person with the longer reach to win. And Black Ops is not even close to the best ever. Getting kills is insanely easy.

Sent from my iPad using VerticalSports
Yeah mann I went Lennox Lewis and smashed everyone online. I only lost once and it was someone going Rocky Marciano and spamming his exaggerated jab.

Black Ops has the most players for a reason. I started with Rainbox Six and said I'd never switch. Then I played COD and it quickly broke me down. I usually finish at like 16-1 in my games, or something like that, so getting kills isn't easy for my opponents I'm assuming.

Yeah, I brag about CPU gaming skills....WHUT?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote