MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #1687 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Yeah mann I went Lennox Lewis and smashed everyone online. I only lost once and it was someone going Rocky Marciano and spamming his exaggerated jab.

Black Ops has the most players for a reason. I started with Rainbox Six and said I'd never switch. Then I played COD and it quickly broke me down. I usually finish at like 16-1 in my games, or something like that, so getting kills isn't easy for my opponents I'm assuming.

Yeah, I brag about CPU gaming skills....WHUT?
Take a game like Battlefield 3. That game requires so much more skill to get kills is nuts. Distance actually matters in that game. You don't get a free helicopter to kill stuff, you have to get in it yourself and learn to fly it. Jets, tank, jeeps, different classes such as medics and mechanics. The game just requires you to be good at it. COD is a one trick pony. Just learn to line the reticule up with the person and you win. It just comes down to who's trigger finger is quicker.

Just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPad using VerticalSports

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote