MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #1689 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
To a certain degree, yes. But that's why I enjoy playing gamemodes like Domination, Demolition etc. more than TDM, because to win those, team work is what matters. It's damn interesting when two evenly matched teams square off. Or if you're a good player with a shitty team, then you better play your ass off to at least catch up, not to mention win, which is also very fun imo. Not a better feeling when your teams faith is on your shoulders and you end up winning.
It's the same for Battlefield. Rush and Conquest require much teamwork on top of what I previously said. I was never really a fan of TDM.

In all honesty I don't mind COD and I played Black Ops quite a bit. But I pick up COD if I just want to run and gun tbh.

Sent from my iPad using VerticalSports

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote