MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #1693 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Yeah mann I went Lennox Lewis and smashed everyone online. I only lost once and it was someone going Rocky Marciano and spamming his exaggerated jab.

Black Ops has the most players for a reason. I started with Rainbox Six and said I'd never switch. Then I played COD and it quickly broke me down. I usually finish at like 16-1 in my games, or something like that, so getting kills isn't easy for my opponents I'm assuming.

Yeah, I brag about CPU gaming skills....WHUT?
Black Ops is one of the worst Multiplayer first person shooters ever created.

Twilight is one of the most popular films of our generation, does that mean it's good? Numbers don't mean any thing. 85 percent of the cod fan base is 12-15 year old chavvy little kids.

The balancing is terrible, the skill celing is incredibly low and the kill times are ridiculously high. It's a game of who sees who first wins, resulting in very campy, slow paced game play.

Play some proper FPS arena shooters like Quake live (free to play browser) and lets see how well you do there. Then you'll realise the meaning of true skill and balance.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote