MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #1694 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Black Ops is one of the worst Multiplayer first person shooters ever created.

Twilight is one of the most popular films of our generation, does that mean it's good? Numbers don't mean any thing. 85 percent of the cod fan base is 12-15 year old chavvy little kids.

The balancing is terrible, the skill celing is incredibly low and the kill times are ridiculously high. It's a game of who sees who first wins, resulting in very campy, slow paced game play.

Play some proper FPS arena shooters like Quake live (free to play browser) and lets see how well you do there. Then you'll realise the meaning of true skill and balance.
Where's your evidence that 85% of the COD fan base is 12-15? I hear people saying this kind of thing a lot, but considering the fact that pretty much everyone I know who plays COD is in their 20s/30s and most of the people who talk on Xbox/PS3 are adult male voices, yes some kids but mostly adults, I don't understand why people say this.

As for "true skill and balance", who is to say that COD doesn't have "true skill and balance" for the community/gamers that play it? Maybe they find Quake too hard/difficult to play to enjoy it, maybe they aren't good enough to play it or don't like that style of FPS, what's the problem? The game is balanced enough for their skill level to enjoy and have a good time, why does this make it "one of the worst online FPS ever"? Because they aren't skilled enough to play something harder, or don't want to?

----------------------------------------

As for what I'm playing, I plan to hop into Skyrim later today and try some stuff and hope to not get bored. The Walking Dead episode 4 is confirmed for an October release, probably late October, for any of you who didn't know.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote