MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #23498 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I wanted to teach French at one of the schools I sub at tomorrow, but noooo, I have to get a form notarized so older swplet can get a tragus pierce. There are some hours that can be worked around on a substitute or a real teacher's schedule, and banker's hours are not them....and I also kind of want to go to nogi tomorrow AM.

Worked, came home and did chores, and then slept for something like 3 hours in a dogpile on my bed, more chores, rewatched the last 2 rounds of Garcia v PHan (awesome) and Stann v Sonnen (horrible) on Fuel, and stretched legs that kind of hurt from thai last night, partly cuz I know the kru is going to go even more Lou Gossett Jr. on us tomorrow night.

I can only type out so many recipes on here for you, Mike.

Sig Credit to Toxic