MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones: Most Overrated Run in MMA History

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 03:01 AM   #51 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Wow...

Since you are talking about wrestling and striking in the same sentence you say that Weidman schooled him i can only assume that you are talking about MMA. Furthermore i never imagined that you would be using a different sport to use proof as to why someone would school Jones in MMA.

Im guessing you are talking about wrestling but that just further shows me that you are messed up in the head thinking that means anything at this point. And please i would like to see the footage of this "match" they both had. Cant you just post it since you keep talking about it??

You are the one that talked about me copy and pasting you retard. I was kidding when i said you have some marbles loose. But now im thinking i wasnt far off.

Lol i have marbles loose yah you're right the one armed Vitor that fought Jones is def better then the Vitor from UFC 12,it's not my fault that you assumed that Weidman a MW fought Jones the LHW Champ in an MMA match obviously i meant wrestling. Get over it you're a nut hugger Jones walks around 240 fights a bunch of MW's out of prime LHW's yet i would put my money on Mir beating him.
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson