MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones: Most Overrated Run in MMA History

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 03:25 AM   #53 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Its obvious you have marbles loose.

I assumed that you ment MMA because i was giving you the benifit of the doubt that you are not so freaking stupid that you would use a wrestling match to support your statement as to why Jones reign is overrated and who he would lose to. But obviously you are...

Oh yeah..

Yeah you are so OBVIOUSLY talking about Weidman schooling Jones in a wrestling match BUT in the same sentence talking about JDS,Cain beating him in an MMA match.

Jones fought 1 middleweight and now he is fighting a bunch of middleweights. Lmao..

Btw i said that Vitor from UFC 12 is less skilled then the Vitor of today. And the Vitor of Today is no less hungry then the Vitor of UFC 12. You obviously dont understand how much MMA has evolved.

And if your brain wasnt damaged you would realize that im the last person to call a Jones nut hugger in this whole forum.

BTW you still havent posted the footage of Jones vs Weidman
Their is no footage only people who know something about MMA know the truth

Quote:
I assumed that you ment MMA because i was giving you the benifit of the doubt that you are not so freaking stupid that you would use a wrestling match to support your statement as to why Jones reign is overrated and who he would lose to. But obviously you are...
His reign is overrated because he keeps beating a bunch of out of prime fighters and one good wrestler with decent striking who he couldn't finish.I don't need the benefit of the doubt from a who can't comprehend that if a MW can school Jones then obviously a wrestler with equal skill like Cormier would also in an MMA match.

Quote:
Btw i said that Vitor from UFC 12 is less skilled then the Vitor of today. And the Vitor of Today is no less hungry then the Vitor of UFC 12. You obviously dont understand how much MMA has evolved.
I never said Vitor from UFC 12 has more skill then Vitor of today i simply stated that Vitor from UFC 12 would of been a better fight then one armed Vitor you again assumed it like an idiot.

And i'm joking about you beating a Jones nut hugger you're just to dumb to realize k good night
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson

Last edited by Killz : 09-27-2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: insults