MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones: Most Overrated Run in MMA History

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:25 AM   #59 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Guys, calm it down please and drop the insults. Ive had to spend the last 15 minutes infracting members (who know better) and cleaning up in this thread.

Please, stop, or i'll be closing this.
Alright alrighty sorry Killz!

But when a guy is acting that.... blank blank... its hard to not fully express yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
KILLZ EDIT!

If you still think Jones hasn't been fighting the best light heavyweights the world has to offer...you are insane. Who should he fight? Mousasi?

I asked him that. Let me find the stupid response he gave.

Cormier,Cain,JDS

The LHW champion needs to beat the HW champion in order to make his LHW run legit. Talk about nutty..