MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #1706 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
I tend to agree with M.C. on this.
I think it's silly to say that CoD is a bad game, because of the 'random game mechanics'. If CoD didn't have killstreaks, perks etc. I doubt I'd even be playing that game as much as I did, because for me, that is what made the game fun. Sure, when I played it, I played it to win, but more importantly, I played it to have fun and pass some time. If I did it solely for the purpose of competition, I would've participated gamebattles (where there aren't any perks, killstreaks and such btw) or played CS.
I do agree though that the skill gap between good and bad players in a game like CS is bigger than a game like CoD, which is also one of the reasons I don't play CS but play CoD. Obviously, no one wants to get demolished at a game, and it takes more time to get good in CS than CoD, and as a casual gamer, who only plays video games just a couple of hours a week, I prefer CoD. I just wouldn't have time for a game like CS. I did play it A LOT some years back, and the reason why I played it is because I had more free time.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote