MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #1710 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I hope the cod franchise dies a slow, painful death. It is single handedly responsible for the destruction of the FPS genre I came to know and love.

What happened to FPS Multiplayer games focusing on balance, challenge and a skill gap? **** that, let's give you an automated helicopter reigning death on your enemies because you got 5 kills in a row! Congratulations!

I really despise cod, and long for the days where CS, Quake and Unreal Tournament were the pinnacle of FPS gaming.
wait what? skill gap not in COD lol, thats why when i play with my team we win almost every game cause we have been playing for years with each other and develop tactics and strategies

helicopters are a joke and if you see them as a problem that just shows your skill in this particular game. Helicopters in our game never even reach the battlefield.

there are huge skill gaps in cod but if all you do is talk in a particular game forum of play a particular series you would not know that.

everytime i play a series for a long period of time i start to get blinded fanboyism where i think its the game that takes the most skill and all around best game, did it when i used to pay quake, did it again when i played halo and cod then i realized that unless i play all the games in a hardcore nature for a period of time i cant talk the one is te best ect.

in cod you have to realize also that different game types there are different skill gapes, games types with objectives imo have a bigger skill gaps but again thats imo probably cause all i play anymore on cod is S&D

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote