MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #1711 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
wait what? skill gap not in COD lol, thats why when i play with my team we win almost every game cause we have been playing for years with each other and develop tactics and strategies

helicopters are a joke and if you see them as a problem that just shows your skill in this particular game. Helicopters in our game never even reach the battlefield.

there are huge skill gaps in cod but if all you do is talk in a particular game forum of play a particular series you would not know that.

everytime i play a series for a long period of time i start to get blinded fanboyism where i think its the game that takes the most skill and all around best game, did it when i used to pay quake, did it again when i played halo and cod then i realized that unless i play all the games in a hardcore nature for a period of time i cant talk the one is te best ect.

in cod you have to realize also that different game types there are different skill gapes, games types with objectives imo have a bigger skill gaps but again thats imo probably cause all i play anymore on cod is S&D
The fact is that there COD takes less to actually be good at it. Using BF3 as an example.

Lining up the reticule and firing at the person nets you a kill in COD regardless of where you are.
BF3 requires you to account for distance and bullet drop.

Hitting a button and having an automated helicopter in COD.
In BF you have to get your ass in whatever vehicle you want and learn how to use it.

Different classes within BF obviously makes the game more versatile along with the vehicles.

I play COD from time to time and I don't hate it at all, but the skill gap in COD in comparison to other games is a huge difference.

Sent from my iPad using VerticalSports

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote