MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #1716 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Quake 3/Quake live.

www.quakelive.com

You can play it free in your browser.
Ok, well that makes more sense. Some of us are old enough to remember the original Quake

But still, Q3 is ancient too (I think I first played the demo in like... 1998 maybe?), and is a twitch FPS that makes it difficult to compare to the more complicated FPS with classes and unlocks and loadouts. Never have played Quake Live, but I assume it's not a lot different. Yeah, the purity of it makes it more appealing for competitive play, but it doesnt make it a better game imo. Just different.