MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF The Smashes discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlavis88 View Post
Nice to see Freakshow get a W. He is a guy who would do well in the UFC. Not title contention well but certainly could get a few prize scalps.
got happy too, the guy is likable, definitely.

but I don't see him able to hang with the UFC lightweights, unless he gets some serious technique standing up and starts moving a little more, he really seemed static standing up.

I like the guy and I hope he'll improve, he looks like a smart guy (it does take a fairly smart guy to brand himself in such a ridicule way)

I like Tuf smashes so far, it has that "PPV prelims" feel, no big names or anything but everyone seems to be here to fight his heart out.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote