MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #23517 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
So just taught a private lesson still drunk from yesterday. I am ashame.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
Unless it was a driving or hang gliding lesson, I don't see a thing wrong with that.

I went to rent Chernobyl Diaries, but it isn't on DVD till the 16th. I rented the remake of Fright Night, so I can make Irish vampire jokes and be done watching in time for MT at 6. Got a form notarized so older swplet can get a tragus pierce. I planned my whole afternoon around picking her up from school (she gets out early because she's so smrt and has good grades and is a senior) and she texted me when I was already there saying her little friend was taking her somewhere. Lame.

Sig Credit to Toxic