MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How many fights for Chael and Nick Diaz before a title shot?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
buddyface
Amateur

buddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptw View Post

1st fight with Forrest, and 2nd fight likely with Rashad Evans(who should have fought against someone else by that time to be on a 1 fight win streak) for the lhw title shot.
I can't see the Rashad fight getting booked because I don't think Chael can take Rashad. Unlike Forest Rashad is still hungry to fight and I think he out 'insert points, strikes, wrestles' Chael at every angle. My opinion, and I'm a big Rashad fan. If Rashad defeats Chael there is 'no way' they can book him v Jones. Chael takes Forrest and gets the shot. One fight at 205 and he's in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Then again I don't know what would be more satisfying than watching Alves kick the shit out of him.
So would I ! And I don't mind Diaz, but I think he gets a bit on the whiny side at times when he starts to believe there is a conspiracy against him - judges, Ariel Helwani, the UFC ...
buddyface is offline   Reply With Quote