MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #23532 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Last week I saw a report on the new iPhone. They took an old iPhone 4s, gave it to some people waiting in front of the Apple store and told them it was the new iPhone. Everyone bought it and some even pretended to feel that it was lighter than their 4s and had a bigger display. They literally held two identical phones in their own hands and didn't realize it.
Yeah hardcore fanboys are crazy fools.

I just really love apple products and they rarely release something I don't like. Not struck on the new phone though and the new OS is terrible.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson