MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida wants GSP

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #44 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
People will never agree on the whole moving up thing. Some people hate on GSP for not moving up but others refer to guys like BJ Penn and Randy Couture's mixed results as a way to deny the credibility of there legacies. Seems like you can't be great if you don't move up and fight the best but you can't be great if you do and lose? Hell BJ and Randy moved up and won UFC gold and that wasn't enough in some people's minds to offset there losses. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

I will say that people need to quit acting like this is completely absurd especially when I think many of the same people would love to see Silva/GSP.

One if these guys isn't to big for GSP but the thought of the other fighting him is absurd?
(Personally I think they are both to big but I don't think fighting Machida is any more absurd than Anderson.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote