MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Clay Guida dropping to FW, expects early 2013 return

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by czaq View Post
who would have thought.. probably ufc had sth to do with this, because utill about recently LW was the most stacked and 1 class lower was empty.. no contenders, no interest besides a title fight, only few upcoming talents.. just hope joe silva will mix it up well

back to the topic

great, now guida won`t be running from bigger guys.. he will lnp on smaller guys, greg "the fire extinguisher" jackson style
I don't like Guida but to call him a "lay n pray' fighter isn't valid, he finished Gomi, dos Anjos, and that other guy he fought before he out-wrestled Pettis and before the Maynard fight everyone was bitching his fight with Ben Henderson wasn't on the FOX broadcast, personally, I hated that fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Some of those Bellator FW are pretty awesome as well. I personally think Curran would put as good a fight vs Aldo as any.
Aldo/Curran would be sick, Edgar/Curran would be even better after Edgar KO's Aldo.

9/27/14
LL is offline   Reply With Quote