MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #1725 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Actually, I understand what everone was saying with Black Ops. I recently played with some guys I dont know, and they play non-hardcore and are complete run and gunners. They are getting like the top based purely on killstreaks and weapon choice. I didn't really know that side existed. I always play hardcore and usually will play with strategy and stuff. If I'm playing with a few guys we'll hold down a building, or if I'm playing 2 player me and a mate will camp around an area. When you get a kill, you move to another spot in the area. The person comes on some rage attack and gets caught by the new spot. Usually you get like 7 kills out of the same person. If they plan to attack from behind and catch you off guard, you're mate has thats secion covered and does the same thing. You don't get that kind of stuff as technical in other FPSs.

I prefered non FPS games anyways. Socom, Metal Gear, Conflict, Splinter Cell etc. were all a lot more fun to me because they had a lot more substance in the actual gameplay.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote