MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Clay Guida dropping to FW, expects early 2013 return

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
People are so unforgiving. The guy worked his entire professional life to be the best he has trained day after day to be the best and yet the story of Guida's career has been coming up just short. Coming up a career bridesmaid caused the desperation to win you saw from a man who doing his thing just hadn't worked for. Guida spent his career moving forward with wreckless abandon and yet he gets no respect.
If Guida wrestlefuked Maynard against the cage, I thought he would win. It's just difficult to see a guy that you're a fan of doing something like that. If Diaz x2, Machida, Anderson or whoever else is in my sig used boring avoidance tactics, they'd probably get dropped from my list you know.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote