MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Clay Guida dropping to FW, expects early 2013 return

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
If Guida wrestlefuked Maynard against the cage, I thought he would win. It's just difficult to see a guy that you're a fan of doing something like that. If Diaz x2, Machida, Anderson or whoever else is in my sig used boring avoidance tactics, they'd probably get dropped from my list you know.
Guida isn't nearly as good a wrestler. No way he had a chance of wrestle****in Maynard.

You want to talk about boring avoidance tactics though nobody in UFC has put on more avoidance BS in fights than the man in your sig Anderson Silva against Demian Maia, guess you go a fight to watch before you edit that sig?

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote