MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 3 Fights

Thread: Top 3 Fights
View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by suniis View Post
I respectfully disagree...

BJ has got a crazy chin, but I don't think his jabs will hurt Aldo.

Aldo hits hard and is hard to take down / keep down.

I think Aldo is faster and more powerful than BJ...
BJ's has hurt bigger, stronger better fighters. Jose Aldo has been the kind of a division that was a major step down and Kenny Florian proved that, despite looking sluggish and drained at FW Florian still managed to earn a title shot and go 5 rounds in a fight that was not completely one sided. Florian at his best was destroyed by Penn the minute BJ seemed board of what ever it was Kenny tried to do. Go watch both the fights and look how easily BJ avoids and punishes Kenny in comparison. With guys like Edgar and Guida moving down people may just see the truth and that is that Aldo was just the first guy who was good enough to make a suitable upper level LW to compete at FW. Guys like Faber, Mike Brown, Chad Mendes and Manvel Gamburyan wouldn't even be mid tier LW's and wouldn't beat the likes of Clay Guida. That is the truth.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote