MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #23544 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Either you got a really lax job or you're a down low wealthy individual who can afford to go fishing all the time. Either way quite envious...hah...hah!

Stick around...it's good site.
I'm lucky to have an office managing job with being part of the administrative branch that allows me to have non-specific hours from time to time and also work at home often. For example, today I stopped by the office to talk to some people and met with a client, took about two hours, but the rest of this afternoon I have free and then tonight I'll finish up some phone calls I need to make to get a project sorted out. Often I work full hours at the office, though. It's really just what's going on at work at the time, but I get paid the same regardless, so it's great.

I just had Pizza, craving orange soda for some reason. I haven't had any soda/pop/whatever you folks call it on your end of the world in like 6 months or something.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob