MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #23547 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I'll stick around here for sure. I was just commenting that I agree that the SB Nation changes made to junkie and mania are awful and look like crap. Also mentioned that I post at another place as well but don't want to name drop if that isn't acceptable since I don't want to be banned from here.
If it's a private forum as in not too big, not that well known, that kind of stuff isn't liked around here. But if it's a giant place like Sherdog nobody cares, everyone knows about those sites and nobody would think you are trying to plug a different forum.

Also, welcome.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread