MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #23548 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I'm lucky to have an office managing job with being part of the administrative branch that allows me to have non-specific hours from time to time and also work at home often. For example, today I stopped by the office to talk to some people and met with a client, took about two hours, but the rest of this afternoon I have free and then tonight I'll finish up some phone calls I need to make to get a project sorted out. Often I work full hours at the office, though. It's really just what's going on at work at the time, but I get paid the same regardless, so it's great.

I just had Pizza, craving orange soda for some reason. I haven't had any soda/pop/whatever you folks call it on your end of the world in like 6 months or something.
Wish you shoulda been with us the other day bro. We caught some nice speckled trout!

Tomorrow some friends and I are going on a hog hunt. We are helping manage the population at a friends camp. We are going to try and film it!

Credit to M.C !!