MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #23555 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Thanks for the welcoming. Took a min to adjust but I think I got it now. Ehhh I guess it's private enough. I'll post it and if it's deemed unacceptable hopefully it's just removed and I'm not punished. I don't mean any disrespect. I'm actually an admin over there, it's quite a bit smaller then this place.
http://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/forum

Damn that sounds plugish. I started out at ESPN but then a bunch of us migrated over to our own board. I would like to keep posting here so hopefully I haven't offended anyone.
Na it's cool man. It's only people who join PURELY to spam the link to their site that get banned. You seem to want to contribute so no worries at all Welcome along!!

Haven't watched the new SP, may wait until loads of new episodes are out. I hate only watching one episode of a show at a time.