MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Clay Guida dropping to FW, expects early 2013 return

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #54 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
I hated the Maynard fight but honestly it was Guida's attitude after the fight that made me even more set on not pulling for him. I never liked his fights as much as everyone else did, didnt like his fight against Nate Diaz, Gomi, Pettis Maynard is just the end of the slippery slope.

I think Guida is done taking punishment, he has had enough of it - no shame in that...But he is close to losing all his fans the change in how people talk about him is a dramatic switch from the love he used to get.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote