MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Clay Guida dropping to FW, expects early 2013 return

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #54 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
I hated the Maynard fight but honestly it was Guida's attitude after the fight that made me even more set on not pulling for him. I never liked his fights as much as everyone else did, didnt like his fight against Nate Diaz, Gomi, Pettis Maynard is just the end of the slippery slope.

I think Guida is done taking punishment, he has had enough of it - no shame in that...But he is close to losing all his fans the change in how people talk about him is a dramatic switch from the love he used to get.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote