MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
The Official UFC No Topic Thread

This idea came to me today while me and another member had a debate that swayed way off the intended topic. This thread is gonna have no topic per say. Debate with the people above you or add to the points of others who recently posted but if the thread changes completely from on page the next that is fine if it's a natural progression of the discussion. Please refrain from replying to posts from to far back to allow the thread to take its natural course and see where we end up.

Let's get it started with a question.

Do you respect somebody like BJ Penn or Randy Couture more for moving up up in weight with mixed results. Or somebody like GSP or Jose Aldo who just stay in there natural weight class and consistently keep winning?

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote