MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Great Idea Toxic! That's why I love posting here, great community, civil, and organized

As for your question, I've got the utmost respect for fighters who fight for the love of the sport. BJ especially is an example of someone who never fought for the money (not like he needed it) and fought all over the board in terms of weight classes. I mean hell didn't he fight Machida at 200 some odd pounds?

Weight holds no baring, Record holds no baring, they just come to fight and I absolutely love that in a fighter!
BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote