MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
Great Idea Toxic! That's why I love posting here, great community, civil, and organized

As for your question, I've got the utmost respect for fighters who fight for the love of the sport. BJ especially is an example of someone who never fought for the money (not like he needed it) and fought all over the board in terms of weight classes. I mean hell didn't he fight Machida at 200 some odd pounds?

Weight holds no baring, Record holds no baring, they just come to fight and I absolutely love that in a fighter!
Believe Machida was actually Heavyweight when he fought BJ, think he was like 220?

I have all the respect for the accomplishments of the GSP's and Aldo's but it takes a crazy son of a bitch like a BJ Penn or a Wanderlei Silva or a Dan Henderson to fight anyone at any weight at any time.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote