MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Believe Machida was actually Heavyweight when he fought BJ, think he was like 220?

I have all the respect for the accomplishments of the GSP's and Aldo's but it takes a crazy son of a bitch like a BJ Penn or a Wanderlei Silva or a Dan Henderson to fight anyone at any weight at any time.
When you mention easy and hendo it makes me think because really both are guys who highlight just how big the gap between mw and lhw is. I could see both competing at 195 if the division existed along with the likes of Machida, Rashad, Vitor and Franklin. Guys who have never really looked at home in either division either being small at lhw or looking drawn out at mw.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote