MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Well on what we were talking about, this thread kind of shows you what I meant. If anything, people have MORE respect for BJ because he stepped up for the big fight over GSP. The only reason BJ doesnt get the respect is because he's still active. He's had a string of bad results at both LW and WW since then and he's a big underdog against an up and comer like Rory so he can be short for praise at this moment in time, but as soon as he hangs it up he should be a shoe in for that HOF spot.
I just don't respect him for not giving it his all the last few years. Why go up to 170 and fight top fighters if you aren't going to come in ready? Other than HWs, I haven't seen anyone with the gassing issues he has had at 170. But I like the way he fights. And I loved him at 155.

If he finds some sort of desire to train for real again. He should go back to 155. He can't be taking on wrestlers who can smother him or a guy like Nick Diaz.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote