MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I just don't respect him for not giving it his all the last few years. Why go up to 170 and fight top fighters if you aren't going to come in ready? Other than HWs, I haven't seen anyone with the gassing issues he has had at 170. But I like the way he fights. And I loved him at 155.

If he finds some sort of desire to train for real again. He should go back to 155. He can't be taking on wrestlers who can smother him or a guy like Nick Diaz.
Yeah if I was picking a fight for BJ it would be a normal enough boxer/kickboxer or a submission fighter. Against Diaz, that cardio is no doubt going to be exposed with Diaz' crazy pace and body shots, and if he fights Rory then he'll be taken down quite a lot. He could use a few top fighters that kind of fit his ideal style to see if he has his best days still in him.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote