MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #23572 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Don't worry I had ice cream all over my keyboard...just the other day.

Dirty 30...everything goes downhill from here.

When being real goes wrong...hehe. Reminds me of the time I tried to take down this fat mo fo. Drank pitcher after pitcher and yaked at least five different times and came back for more til he said no more cuz he was about to puke. Pride...is a muther.

Watchin' the prelims and doin' some work.
My story is a little different. Was at the frat house, walked across the street to a bar and brought my case of beer in. They told me i couldnt bring it in, so i went outside, emptied by case, put the beer in my pocket. (Not gonna leave all my beer outside, eff dat shiiiii). Wasn't drinking it or anything and guy was like get out now, yelling and shit. I was just like man what did i do man wtf. Another guy that worked their came up and start pushing me and talking shit saying hed beat my ass. Well im outside, guy still talking shit and i told him look man if you think your hard shit then lets go man. just responds with the "man get out my face" bullshit. I just kept going calling him and bitch and shit saying naw, you think your hard so lets do it man lets go. Well his buddy starts walking towards the police down the street so i just left.

Seriously pissed me off though. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEEEEEEEEE when people think they are hard as shit but when they get confronted they bitch out. But i am also the kind of person that it takes alot to push me over that edge but once im pushed over it... I dont go back.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba