MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Video* Dana talks GSP v A.Silva, Rampage v Mitrione, D.Hardy v Hughes, Brock Lesnar

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I'd like Machida to refocus and stay away from title contention for a little big. He has unfinished business with Rampage and Shogun and I think by avenging those losses he can get his game back on form.

I also want Sonnen to stay fighting Forrest. He isnt close to the title shot yet and I think he needs A LOT of time to adjust to the LHW division. He needs to reestablish himself and work his way back up, and I'd have Forrest by Submission in that fight anyways.

Rashad and Bader might be a decent fight, but I'd like to see him at MW. Maybe start him off with Okami or Munoz.

EDIT: Since Cormier isn't the HW champion, I'd like to see him fight at LHW in his last Strikeforce fight. Maybe against someone like Little Nog as sort of like a precurser to him getting a LHW title shot against Jones in his UFC debut.
Forrest got taken down and knocked down by Tito....

Chael is gonna **** him up badly.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote