MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #23577 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Oh yes one of those. It is what it is. It takes a lot to piss me off. I'm chill...in fact I get more pissed off when my friends get picked on. But you know self control is TRUE POWER. You know what I mean. Cuz when it goes down we aint stopping til we put em in the hospital in the ICU...permanently. Knowing that it's best to not even bother. I just look at em and smile knowing they dodged a bullet. Enough scraps will give you that confidence.

Glad nothing happened though cuz it's just frat kids. It's almost not even fair. Man...pretty good UK card.
True true. I keep a pair of knuckles in my pocket just incase i get jumped (I live in a small town outside of memphis but normally when i party its downtown or in midtown so there's alot of questionable people hah). And ever since i've had the opportunity to kick someone in the face but was wearing dress shoes, ive worn my steel toes.

EDIT : Highly recommend the movie "lawless". Bad ass.

BUT HERES TO NFL SUNDAY WITH DEXTER/HOMELAND SEASON PREMIERS TONIGHT!!! It's going to be one hell of a sunday funday.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba