MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lyoto Machida: "Jon Jones Has Big Holes in His Game"

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I don't see any noticeable flaw on Anderson's game, I see a noticeable worst part among other superb parts in his game. If we both agree we are speaking about his wrestling, it's not a flaw to be under Chael Sonnen for your whole life. Everybody stays under Sonnen... It's to compare the worst of Anderson with the best of Sonnen.

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
His TDD in general is pretty bad, as seen in thhe Hendo and Lutter fights aswell. It's the key stand out weakness for him, but unless you have the ground skills of say Sonnen or GSP you won't be able to hold him on the ground long enough for it to be a big moment.

EDIT: Pretty much what Canadian Psycho said, although it's well seen that I don't rate his submissions quite as highly.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote