MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lyoto Machida: "Jon Jones Has Big Holes in His Game"

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
He covers his deficiencies well therefore nobody has been able to truly exploit it with finality.

Machida won the battle standing. Then his opponent adapted in the second round and changed the course of the fight instantly.

Rashad has t-rex arms in comparison to Stretch Armstrong so he kept it standing the entire five rounds.

Rampage got toyed with. Actually won money on this fight. Anyone who knew the fight game knew he was cannon fodder. Probably had the least chance of winning. Simply way too slow.

Shogun if he practiced the heel hook/ankle locks may have been able to put em in danger.
*His (LHW title holder) entire leg is a weakness. One chopping leg to the thigh/knee area could hurt em and catch his attention. That is why he constantly uses leg kicks because he doesn't want to get hit there although it's very easy for him to grab it and land a takedown.

It takes a fearless fighter with massive amount of confidence (beginning and end) to defeat the current LHW title holder. I'm enjoying this because he is the final boss character that you meet in every video game. Think Tyson's Punch Out or Shao Khan.

For now I say Cormier and "maybe" Lyoto or Shogun because he never loses a rematch.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote