MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #23583 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
That sucks man. I haven't been to a funeral so far, nor do i really want to attend one but it is what it is.
Yeah, that does suck. Before the funeral, when I got the news, I was kinda saddish, but since we weren't too close, I was feeling more sorry for my mom and his other relatives and debated whether or not to even attend the funeral, but decided that out of respect, I will. I even thought I would go out strong, but man, when you see everything with your own eyes, the crying, the man who you saw a month before lay dead in a coffin in front of your eyes, it broke me and I couldn't help but shed a tear myself.