MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Daniel Cormier calling for bout with Pat Barry on November 3

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
He's pretty good, but people saying that the only guy who can beat him is JDS is a bit over the top to me. I see Velasquez smashing him to pieces and Nog probably giving him a hell of a fight.
I feel he could be best in the world.

I highly doubt Cain would school him even though they would never fight. Cormier has just as much cardio and is the better wrestler. His kicks aren't there but his hand are on par with Cain's. His defense also seems to be better.

I have never seen Barnett beaten like he was. Just tossed around and punched in teh face all night.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote