MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #23595 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Killz, 30 is just the beginning. I was just getting warmed up then.

I've been to 2 funerals. After the last one, for my friend's 3 month old who died of SIDS, I never want to go to another, though I suppose I'll have to.

Very disappointed in myself because I haven't been reading as much as I'd like, and didn't get to run today because the moment I got back from work (client canceled without calling our office weekend #s, because he didn't have them, so I made maybe $10 for driving time) to go shopping, boring b/c it wasn't for me.

On Thursday during bag drills where we could supposedly do whatever we wanted, I threw a few turn kicks and my kru said to everybody, just teep or round kick, that turn kick stuff doesn't impress me. I was like, I'm not f8cking trying to impress you, I'm trying to work flexibility and balance a little. Maybe it's time to skip a class or two and do a different workout. Every gym I've ever been at only gives a f8ck about the people who fight for real, so I don't feel like I should do 300 pushups or get bitched at if I do something innocuous like that.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 10-01-2012 at 12:49 AM.