MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 AM   #23601 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Killz, 30 is just the beginning. I was just getting warmed up then.

I've been to 2 funerals. After the last one, for my friend's 3 month old who died of SIDS, I never want to go to another, though I suppose I'll have to.

Very disappointed in myself because I haven't been reading as much as I'd like, and didn't get to run today because the moment I got back from work (client canceled without calling our office weekend #s, because he didn't have them, so I made maybe $10 for driving time) to go shopping, boring b/c it wasn't for me.

On Thursday during bag drills where we could supposedly do whatever we wanted, I threw a few turn kicks and my kru said to everybody, just teep or round kick, that turn kick stuff doesn't impress me. I was like, I'm not f8cking trying to impress you, I'm trying to work flexibility and balance a little. Maybe it's time to skip a class or two and do a different workout. Every gym I've ever been at only gives a f8ck about the people who fight for real, so I don't feel like I should do 300 pushups or get bitched at if I do something innocuous like that.
Thanks SWP, in all honesty, i feel no different now, to how i did when i was 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
One of my favorite shows Dexter came back tonight, awesome. I didn't have Showtime though so I had to get it how you get it when you don't have it.
That's how I will also get it, as well as Sons of Anarchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
After a sleepless night the results are in, I now have my Masters degree. It's 8 a.m, too early to get drunk?
Good job buddy. Time to hit the Buckfast!?

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson