MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official UFC No Topic Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Featherweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Do you respect somebody like BJ Penn or Randy Couture more for moving up up in weight with mixed results. Or somebody like GSP or Jose Aldo who just stay in there natural weight class and consistently keep winning?

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
I do respect guys like Randy and BJ for going above their natural weight to fight the best guys. But at the same time, I consider that to be something extraordinary and not a requirement. If GSP and Aldo want to stay in their weight classes, that's fine by me. But they at least need to make it clear so that theirs no speculation of them being involved in any super-fights.

Last edited by dlxrevolution : 10-01-2012 at 12:19 PM.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote