MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lyoto Machida: "Jon Jones Has Big Holes in His Game"

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #47 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Super Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyou666 View Post
Plus, while using my own brain, Bones won that round easily. Machida landed 1 good strike. Bones did what he wanted when he wanted for the other 4:59.
Wow, wow, wow, hold your horses, my friend. Just watched that round again and I recommend you the same.
Lyoto landed two significants body kicks and one punch to the head. Both were sort of even on the leg kicks, but beside that, Jones did absolutely nothing.
Round was not boring because of the importance of the fight, but to say Jones dominated for 04:59 minutes is just plain unrealistic.

Maybe you ment the second round, though?

Last edited by MMA-Sportsman : 10-01-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Complet stuff.
MMA-Sportsman is online now   Reply With Quote