MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #23611 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Finally yelled at the dog after listening to him loudly licking his butt for the last few minutes. At least he likes the new food

Think I'm gonna go get my concealed carry permit this weekend. The class is being held about a half hour away and I'd like to get it done. It'll only cost about a hundred bucks and 8-9 hours of range and class time.

I've also been thinking about running a craigslist add for a live in maid/roommate gig. I figure if I ask for 150-200 dollars rent with all expenses paid I might have a shot of landing a hottie with daddy issues. If nothing else I'll have a hoodrat to clean the house while she watches my friends and I drink