MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 153: He's Amazing

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
lol, I don't care if people enjoy the fight, I hope people do enjoy it, I'm gonna watch the PPV but not because of this fight, not everyone shares the same opinion when it comes to MMA, I'm not a fan of either guy and I don't really think it'll be competitive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
It wasn't just that he beat Mark Munoz. It was how badly he spanked Mark Munoz.

That's like condemning Anderson for just beating Forrest. There was a lot more to the win than just getting his hand raised.

I would rather have Silva fight someone like Weidman. But whatever, it's out of our control. There's no reason to bitch about it. Let's just watch him fight.
Okay, but you guys DO realize this is a BONUS fight? Anderson wasn't fighting until 2013. He stepped up, saved the card, and is now fighting Bonnar in a fun as fuk fight. Weidman gets his 100% fair and completley title contention justification fight with Boetsch (wheres the sarcasm button?) and Anderson still defends his title at the exact same point he would have without this fight.

Also, Bisping not only beats Weidman but deserves the title shot more...

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote