MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 153: He's Amazing

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Okay, but you guys DO realize this is a BONUS fight? Anderson wasn't fighting until 2013. He stepped up, saved the card, and is now fighting Bonnar in a fun as fuk fight. Weidman gets his 100% fair and completley title contention justification fight with Boetsch (wheres the sarcasm button?) and Anderson still defends his title at the exact same point he would have without this fight.

Also, Bisping not only beats Weidman but deserves the title shot more...
I'm very well aware this fight wasn't going to happen. That's why I'm not bitching and moaning about it. I love watching Anderson fight. I do think he only has a certain number of fights left, and I would prefer one of them wasn't wasted on Bonnar. God forbid Silva gets hurt in this fight and misses a legit fight because he wanted to have fun.

I don't think Bisping has earned a fight more than Weidman. Bispings fight against Stann proved to me he has absolutely nothing to offer Silva.

You are right though. This is a fun fight, and I am happy to watch it. I would just prefer a different opponent. That is all.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote