MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
My point is all of these college boy wrestlers come into the ufc that think they can box as well as wrestle.

Brennenman, Hendricks, Ellenberger, Chad Mendes, etc, etc. They're all the same generic fighter with no flair or character of their own.

Thank god for the likes of Erick Silva, Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz to keep the WW division interesting.
So you just have a problem with wrestling then? It's like saying all these BJJ fighters think they can box because so,e of them stand. It's a terrible statement. You are talking about something that fighters from all disciplines do but are only singling out wrestling.

So when Condit gets out wrestled all night by GSP, can I say look at these generic scrapers coming to the UFC thinking they can wrestle too?

And college boy wrestlers? That is talking about a boatload of Elite fighters. You can hate them all you want but they aren't going anywhere.

You just prefer strikers. It is painfully obvious.

Sent from my iPad using VerticalSports

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote