MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #23641 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
No need to hide from me. I know there's no women on the Interwebz, or at least a calming illusion that men are free from women here.

There must be an awful lot of gay men, though.

I'm very relaxed from MT, but still nervous because small swplet got hurt playing soccer again, this time a broken ankle, and we're going to the orthopedic surgeon in the morning and I'm crossing my fingers she doesn't need surgery. I don't think the break is as bad as mine was, and I don't think she tore any ligaments, so maybe she won't.

Not all, but a lot of the music I hear people mooing and gooing about just sounds like an American Eagle/VS shopping soundtrack to me. It isn't great, isn't awful, it's just a product.

Sig Credit to Toxic